Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Lord Shiva Shares a Special Relationship With Me

My guru is a Naga Sadhu from Junagad Akhada Shri Vijay Giri Maharaj he stays at Dindoshi near Film City Goregaon..

We dont meet for years but we are telepathically interconnected ..call it cosmic connection or karma..

And come the Kumbh he surfaces to call me to come and live with him and his disciples I am the only Shia Muslim disciple .. and our relationship has nothing to with religiosity it is about learning wisdom and collective spirituality of Humanity and Peace.

I get along well with the Naga Sadhus I have begged with my Naga Guru from house to house shop to shop I have eaten left overs I killed my ego I killed everything within me save humility the core essence of my Humanity.

And one of the reasons my Hindu friends scourge their backs with me or wield the dagger to cut their heads during Moharam.. and I decided as long as I live I shall promote Hinduism as Hope and Hindutva for the blood my friend shed for my Holy Saint Imam Hussain..

And this year if things go well I shall pierce my cheeks with 21 feet steel rod with my Tamil Hindu friends on Marriamen Feast..

I am beyond pain , totally unscared of death or dying .. I die every day and wake up the next morning..

I have mortgaged my freedom to my new boss my new job but somehow I manage to do what I want do, and he the God above helps me do what I intend to do..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube