Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sometimes Honestly I Dont Know Why I Shoot What I Shoot


my pictures talk
to me but i go mute
they sometimes
reprimand me
courteous
i wont refute
here i saw
two guys
a babe
very cute
dichotomous
beaut
a part of
her tanned
the other
part faded
bag of jute
falling
in love
with women
is jumping
from the
empire state
building
without a
parachute
in your
birthday suit
suicidal pursuit
i also tried
falling in love
with a transvestite
all was fine
till one day
she showed me
her erect offshoot
a new thought
took root i gave
her up now
i am celibate
single happy
i simply
google+
compute
no problems
no dispute
though
i am open
if i do get a
new nubile
recruit
with ample
of fruits
top heavy
not hirsute
of good family
background
my love
wont dilute
my next poem
to her will
be my lasting
tribute

for fuck sake dont ask me if i steal souls when i shoot ...on my multi colored ass a signature collection of my past ladies boots ..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube