Saturday, April 21, 2012

Rest In Peace Mr Dinesh Pai

229,812 items / 1,927,780 views

Dr Bhujang Pai my closest friend just called me and gave me a shattering news that tore my world asunder , Mr Dinesh Pai who took care of the Lord GSB Ganesha of GSB Ganesha Seva Mandal Kings Circle met with an accident and died this morning ..

His daughter Anita is in Bharain and his son Amit is in Italy ..

The funeral Dr Pai told me might take place tomorrow ..I dont have the details ..

It was Mr Dinesh Pai who personally invited me every year to take blessings a perform Darshan of Lord GSB Kings Circle .. King of Kings .. and I am, thus thanks to the Lord a known face among the Gaud Sarawswat Brahmins of Mumbai.. one of the most peaceful communities of our city .. contributing to the growth success of our beloved Amchi Mumbai.

We all shall miss him and this tragedy will touch all of us , Mr Dinesh Pai was the essence of Humility and one of the greatest ambassadors of the Lord GSB Ganesha.

I offer my condolences to his family his daughter Anita her family and above all his son Amit Pai...

I wish God gives them strength to bear this irreparable loss ,..

It is a loss for all of us in Mumbai..

Om Shanti Om,.,
RIP Mr Dinesh Pai

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube