Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Nerjis Asif Shakir Aspiring Street Photographer 9 Month Old

She already knows the camera , she has seen the streets watches as her sister 4 year old shoots beggars , and she is observing imbibing the power of the camera as it touches and heals.

When I began teaching Marziya Shakir the intricacies of street life , getting her exposed to beggars hijras and pain and suffering people thought I was crazy but today Marziya Shakir shoots pictures and she began shooting pictures when she was about 2 years old on the Nikon D 80..

With Nerjis Asif Shakir it will be faster quicker as we both are Malangs we read minds we are bound to the camera completely..and you can bookmark this post ,,, I shall force my words to come true Nerjis Asf Shakir shooting pictures on the Canon EOS 60 D hand held .. much earlier than Marziya Shakir.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube