Saturday, April 14, 2012

The Malang at Hazrat Pedru Shah Baba Dargah

I shot this from a moving cab and presumably he is a Malang..a holy person of a Sufi order ..

I have never visited this dargah , as the only ones I visit are Makhdhoom Shah Baba Mahim and Haji Malang at Kalyan.

I am not a dargah hopper at all I shoot Sufism , pertaining to Rafaees and Malangs,,


For the records I am a Dam Madar Malang .. my Peer hails from Gwalior and I shall meet him his followers at Ajmer Sharif this year.My Peer saab is Masoomi Shah Baba..

His other disciple is Marc de Clercq famous celebrity photographer from Ghent Belgium.

I am in a corporate sector , but on Sundays I dress up in my robes with all my jewellery as a Malang ..being a Malang a follower of Ali is a state of Mind ..

I am a Shia Muslim a pledge I took in my mothers hallowed womb..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube