Monday, April 2, 2012

i found god sitting with the beggars outside his house and gave them money ..to eat



you might not believe but beggars that sit outside this church were in real sad state , and silently begged with their eyes,for them everyone that passed they thought he was jesus christ...they were holding to their lives precariously perched on a precipice...a single mouthful of cheese far too many mice ..watching them bemusedly on the other end with open hands a deviously diabolic lord of the flies..

and i am sure god sat with them he has abdicated his opulent home in the skies .. for him verily it mans earth his paradise..

i owe this poem that i just written now to denise boyd .. google pluskin
she said I love this photo and the words...well, they almost make me cry!



This is my new poem inspired by the words of Denise Boyd..I did give a large sum of money to the beggars outside the Church, and it was a involuntary reflex action, and it was so sudden that it took my friend Anil Shejale who was with me by surprise

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube