Thursday, April 5, 2012

The Finishing Touches To My Sleeveless Jacket or Bundi

Ever since I gave up my beggar monks clothes and began wearing shoes at my new job, it has been a drastic sartorial change, I thought I would wear my malang clothes on Sunday, but I am cooped up at home.. with my grand kids.


I only wear linens my body cant take wool or any other fabrics , I wear cotton breeches ,linen sleeveless jackets , and most of my sleeveless jackets need a lot of care and these were shot at the workshop , steam pressing and the finishing touch.

I will of course wear my Malang clothes and walk barefeet on Good Friday along with Jesus Christ, I will share the pain of the Christian community as they enact the 14 Stations of the Cross and it is a long trek that begins at 9 am at Sacred Heart Church Santa Cruz and ends at St Charles Church Vakola at about 4 pm and than shower change and report back to work..

I will be bound by time now that I work for another man but I shall document the travails of Jesus Christ his Agony His Passion His Resurrection and Ascension on the streets bought out as a passion play..by Joe Dias of Cross and his volunteers.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube