Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Do Beggars Have Imagination...

I shot him before I shot his sleep his name is Mohomed Jaffar .. and here I shot him dreaming , I tried to penetrate his dreams and I could being a Malang but he is smarter than me he had placed a block I could not enter the barbed fence of his imagination..

But than my altar ego asked me casually do beggars have imaginations I looked at my altar ego reprimanding him with a stern look ,..I told him right away only beggar poets have imagination ,lucid fertile a field overpopulated with stringy words like beads .. woven as a necklace held prcariously on the heaving bosom of my muse...

She left me for a younger more physically virile man the virility of my mind too was not to her liking.. and I was nothing but a poetic speculation ..

Its been an age since she shut the door on my face she broke my nose in the bargain.. it hurts each time i snore along with my deleted dreams she was right when she called me a raving lunatic..

She liked me but not my status as quintessential beggar poet... who begs on the streets writes poetry with a crooked hand ..and she warned me not to post pictures of me begging with the beggars at Ajmer Sharif or at the Kumbh with the Naga Sadhus ..or breaking fast with the beggars of Bhendi Bazar during Ramzan.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube