Wednesday, April 11, 2012

14 Stations of the Cross My Tired Beggar Poet Soul

The last segment of the 14 stations of the Cross takes place at St Charles Vakola which includes the Crucifixion , The Resurrection Ascension, and I had used two memory cards of 16 GB ..

I shot the last frame , and my card was FULL I had another 16 GB card brand new but by the time I would have tried to pries it open the 14 Stations of the Cross would have ended so I moved away not before thanking Joe Dias the founder of this passion play and Lenten walk..

And last year all these pictures were linked to Facebook, and I got a call from a Facebook friend a Muslim girl who said she missed my Stations of the Cross ..but this year I have linked my restless beggar poet soul to Google+

I use Twitter from Flickr only and cross blog a few posts there but dont have direct action with anyone there but thank my Twitter friends for retweeting a few of my posts ..Shadowboxer Sukhi Hontu and Magic Eye..

Mt Twitter friends are also my Flickr friends..

And I still have a few hundred pictures to upload bfore I complete this long series.

And I bought a vertical grip for the Canon 7 D which has made my camera double heavy and Marziya has to really balance it to shoot pictures , so I will buy a new Canon light weigh camera for Marziya Shakir my 4 year old grand daughter when the dust settles down.

Ironically the Canon EOS D is a gift to Marziya from my new boss that I am using I sold my Nikons as junk.. and dont think I will ever buy one again in this lifetime or the next.


Marziya Shakir was gifted a Nikon D3100 too from a very dear friend from Dubai but my daughter is using it..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube