Thursday, March 15, 2012

LOVE-IS LOVES-REWARD

"SIR: Poseyal : KNIGHT of the DESPOSYNI Pro User says:

seems he wears his love
on his arms
love is silver
love is gold
love in bone
love is uknown
love is the only reward...... all else is flesh and bone



i was fucked
much before
i could
fuck my luck
in her back yard
love is
pimping
for sympathy
without
a visiting card
not even your testes
from the vagaries
of fucked love
can you safeguard
falling in love
failing in love
all the way to the
graveyard
although
she deleted
me from her
fucked
consciousness
it hit me hard
she loves
an unpoetic guy
physical Adonis
mental retard
this was a
textless post
took me off guard
barefeet bard
hardcore shia
diehard
she once
called me
a frickin
shia thug
my soul
she scarred
my multi colored
arrogant hot
spicy india ass
she charred
blow cold
blow hard
for my street
humility
my pedestrian pathos
she had no regard
using third party
facebook
application
my fucked fate
she loved
to bombard
from the karmic
circle
of her white
supremacist circle
i was disbarred
she had taken a liking
for my best friend Bernard
a shadow boxer
who designs graphic
post cards
in a poets cemetery
on an unmarked grave
reads a sign
love is loves reward
here lies a fucked
cosmic poet
buzznet discard
his family jewels
on display and sale
in a junkyard


I have updated this post today 25 March 2010

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube