Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Welcome To My World of Muslim Beggars

The Muslim community creates beggars , it pre empts the need of beggars to fulfill the pledge of charity to God..the rich Muslim has no time for those who languish on the roads , tenets of religiosity have been used wrongly , more divorce , more pain , polygamy by those who cant afford to feed one wife leave aside four.. generating more children,.. more pain..

The Muslim ghettos all over India look the same , and the Government prefers the lot of Muslims to live unchanged precariously on the edge, used abused by all political parties fr their nefarious ends to come to power by hook or by crook.

I am neither a political analyst or a political blog but I shoot the pain of the Muslim beggar as I see it through the lens of my camera ..we have no leaders with the healing touch, we live in the past, first it was the partition than the riots and than the call of misplaced jihad .. brainwashing our youth.. and the cosmic circle of doom..

Whether you go to Bhendi Bazar , Jamma Masjid in Delhi, old Hyderabad Lucknow Chowk Nakhas areas ,you will see the Muslim beggar is still searching for God ..and if you go to Ajmer during the Urus a trek from Sola Khamba up a slope towards a rough road that takes you to Taragadh you might find God absent without leave ...the beggars here are people left overs of humanity ,flesh falling of the wounds , maggots flies eating away leisurely of what remains of the human body ..

And I shot all this as a beggar poet , I have as a photographer lived among beggars , begged alongside with the rafaees and begged with the Naga Sadhus at the Nasik Kumbh eating left overs on the roads along with my Naga Guru Shri Vijay Giri Maharaj of Juna Akada..

I have broken my fast with the beggars at Bhendi Bazar.. I tasted humility of the morsel of Life..

I dont sell my pictures , I dont share my pictures , my pictures cant be a part or destiny of a fucked Indian newspaper ..I would kill myself before becoming a photo journalist in India ..

Yes I am opinionated but Fuck I am what I am and the beggar changed my life forever ..

I am a beggar childs tears on the soul of my blog

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube