Monday, February 20, 2012

Muslim Women Are Forced To Beg Because Muslim Society Has No Time For Them Or Their Pain

Our Muslim spiritual leaders are busy building lofty houses of God , madrsas , trying to revive the haunting bloody memory of a Babri Mosque a dead mosque that was the cause of inconsolable tears on the soul of Humanity on the soul of my Beloved Mother India..

As a beggar poet a human being it saddens me misguided values buying a Rs 5 lac Goat to appease the Maker is more important on Eid than giving hope to blind children, widowed mothers and the living dead in our community as a street photographer I have shot the Muslim beggar as my poetic expression of pain.

I am a Shia does not mean I am less Indian less Muslim or less human.. I am a citizen of the World what happens in Sudan Somalia Dafur hurts me too, what happens in Syria Bahrain touches the core of my beliefs .. power lust for power and power politics fuel wars at the expense of innocent citizens sent to the gallows to keep the juggernaut of imperialistic hegemony alive ..

There is pain all over the globe but the pain on the street where I live the pain that stalks me as beggar lady and her child close to the depth of field of my poetry of life kills me every second every minute every day.. Yes I shoot beggars ..I dont sell my pictures I dont publish my pictures I am too broke to ever be published .. publishing houses need whores and I cant open my legs to them....

I am a blogger I am read seen and heard
.. I reside in the residue of a word
i am featherless broken winged bird
i am a one finger typing cybernetic nerd
once the richness of milk now turned to curd

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube