Friday, January 6, 2012

Thank You Mr Subramaniam Swamy and DNA On Carving Hate on the Soul of Indian Muslim


As an Indian Muslim a blogger with 200000 images at Flickr.com , I am in pain ever since I read the hate filled venomous piece in DNA on the Muslims of India and I think possibly the DNA editor perhaps hates Indian Muslims too , to have allowed such an article as freedom of speech..

I wont glorify my humility it would shame me but I shoot Hinduism promote it as Hope and Hindutva ..over 35000 images of Hindu feasts festivals and I follow Lalbagh Chya Raja barefeet to document the asmita of all Mumbaikars ..

I hate DNA more than Subramaniam Swamy is only an understatement and I hate Indian politics that allows such people to thrive on hate and the Judiciary I respect bow my head to that turns a blind eye to such dangerous anti India thoughts .

God Save My Motherland from such bigots and the soul of Man from a newspaper like DNA ..
I took a two years subscription so it comes home an unwelcome guest...

I threw the Times of India for its editorial headline on the Babri Mosque verdict that bought our pain sacrifice as a goal result I lost my home during the riots at Khar Danda and today I promote Peace Hope Harmony as a Blogger .. .. I would not bring either the Times of India or Mumbai Mirror to my home even if it was given free.


I subscribe to Hindustan Times too .. I have no problem with them as a reader ..
Being a blogger I think Media is out to make money at the expense of yesterdays news .. blogs post what has yet to come .. blog is light in a dark end tunnel of despair ..

optional title
Why I hate DNA more than Subramaniam Swamy

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube