Thursday, January 12, 2012

The Size of the Nail That Ripped My Shirt Hammered Down..After the Incident

This nail was dangerously pointing outwards and being a narrow path , my shirt got ripped and the Municipal contractor just watched bemused ..he fired the worker and had the nail hammered down.. he was neither apologetic nor kind and it was my brand new expensive white linen shirt stitched at BadasaAb..

Yes at the hustings at Bandra Bazar Road there surely will be a nice change ..this is the most neglected filthiest part of Bandra ..despite all the cosmetic good work nothing has changed the garbage dumps all open and the area near the Chicken market a hellhole ..I have shot so many pictures that Ms Sonaiji Congres President and Mr Manmohan Singhji our erstwhile PM must have seen them too.. thanks to the dependable hand that lets us down most of the time ..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube