Monday, January 30, 2012

Photo Blogger

Every photographer has a vision but not all visionaries are photographers .
Anselm Adam, Cartier Bresson did their time passed away, photographers dont die, they lives their images on the consciousness of mans impulsive soul...
Its not how old you are in photography that lambasts me, its how young and fresh, I owe my pictorial stature a little in all humility to young American photographers , poets of photography, prodigiously inventive, Doyou like it, Scarlet lark,Xris Taylor, Shadow Boxer, Rabbit and Crow, and here at Flickr Leirdasim.., to name a few,
I learn in a different way, I absorb their enthusiasm but not their style, I absorb their love for the final online print .
Yes I am a photo blogger man who writes pictures and shoots words.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube