Friday, January 27, 2012

A Nightmare Called MTNL Broadband Mumbai

222,740 items / 1,830,280 views

For a few months I was not whining or complaining though every night at 8 pm and morning 8 am my Internet konked off for sometime .. and I pay my bill inspite of this outage ..

However since last few few days the Internet goes dead late in the night to come back again in the morning and I am being persecuted for being an incorrigible blogger , and MTNL Broadband is perhaps the worst Internet provider in Mumbai they are heartless , their customer care service is nothing but irresponsible unredeemed docket numbers on the soul of my poetry..

Their technicians are clueless hardly know their ass from their elbows so what does one do.. I could opt for another service but I had one very bad experience with You Telecom and dread the thought of opting fr a devil I dont know..

The MTNL Broadband Chairman is perhaps on leave and its possible he uses some other service .. so waking him up from his slumber wont help either.. and this is the sad sorry state of affairs where Internet service should be considered a fundamental right to freedom of expression and knowledge..

I am extremely pained as I write this as a blogger who shoots humanity all religion it hurts more , and unless the MTNL Broadband Chairman hates bloggers I would be unable to answer this ..

MTNL BROADBAND Is a Nightmare on Demand ..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube