Sunday, January 22, 2012

My Kama Wound Day After Chehlum 2012



I bled all night , my pillow was soaked in blood but I did not use any ointment not even rose water just pure self healing and this is night after Chehlum but last night I accidentally hit my head against a brass table edge at the Oberois at the Brioni showroom , so this time the healing is a very slow process .. but heal it will.. and I cut my head viciously this Chehlum , during Ashura I did not get a good dagger so it was a very tame affair shot by Kim and Viola posted at You Tube with a tag Firoze Shakir beggar poet..

Soon I will again become a beggar poet I am quitting my highly paid fashion whore job selling dreams to the rich men in a glass aquarium of life .. in a five star hotel...

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube