Saturday, January 14, 2012

Marziya Shakir The Street Photographer Has Come a Long Way

219,834 items / 1,815,490 views

She was sad because her Guru Dr Glenn Losack left for home back to America without meeting her .. and she follows in his footsteps , she shoots with a divine passion , clinically to the core..

I have encouraged her and the Nikon D 80 is her best friend , those who have visited her website are proud that as a 4 year old child she is good with the camera.

Marziya is an artist and a mobile phone gamer , at home in the mornings she rolls kneads parathas or chapatis ..helping her grand ma..

Evevry morning when she wakes up rushes to our room she wishes us both but is deeply attached to her grand mother .. her grand mother is her world and my wife dotes on our first grand child..than comes Zaira Saif Shakir she calls Fatima ..and this to compensate the excess love I shower on Nerjis Asif Shakir a Malang like me..

Nerjis Asif Shakir only 5 month old knows the camera its functions after I shoot her pictures she sees the image on the camera monitor..and I know for a fact undeniably this grand child will be the finest street photographer of Mumbai..she has already begun shooting pictures assisted by me and I have bequeathed both of them the camera as an instrument of peace hope humanity.

Marziya misses Kim and Viola and Viola is in her as she sits lowers herself to shoot pictures just like Viola a thought that amazes me she frames her pictures magically .. but of late due to work I hardly get time to take her out...

Marziya has a great fan following friends call me up to speak to her , and she heals ..she has yet to meet my boss with whom she shares her birthday..Nerjis Asif Shakir her sister shares her birthday with her father.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube