Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Marziya Shakir 4 Year Old Shoots Two Malangs of Mumbai


Marziya Shakir does not like to be called a Malang , she prefers to be called Photgrapherno1..

She does not have the temperament of a Malang..like me and Nerjis Asif Shakir who loves turbans and beads round her neck..

Nerjis Asif Shakir is a 5 month old healer , her touch holistically heals my inner vision..I am a healer too, but I self heal myself my corrugated shuttered pain..

Nerjis Asif Shakir will be a better photographer than both of us ...time will show sooner than later , she observes everything around her and once I let her hold the camera strap she wont let it go.. assisted by me she hits the trigger to capture the vast canopy around my world..

She sees the pictures I shoot of her on the camera monitor yes both my grand daughters are teachers , they teach me what I really want to unlearn...

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube