Sunday, January 1, 2012

Kash Main Bhi Hota Ek Kutta Is Jahan Main



Translated it means I wish I was a dog in a mans world..away from scams and corruption and parliamentary politics that protects hoodlums at all costs..a system that rots the downfall of civic society it plots a janlok pal bill tied up in knots ..

I have distanced myself from erstwhile Team Annas rally simply because as a Mumbaikar , a lover of peace hope humanity I found that it has become overtly political, asking people to protest against government elected by the people and however corrupt the government is , it is the prerogative of the people to vote more intelligently and with eyes open at the ballot box..

I also wonder if the BJP or any other party was in power would it pass the Janlokpal Bill and would Team Anna Hazare have made the same hue and cry .. and I am certainly not a Congress asslicker

Asymmetrically making the opposition win is nothing short of a larger conspiracy.. and so this time I did not shoot the Anna Hazare rally from Juhu to the the Bandra Kurla grounds..

Nor did I have the urge to visit it.. I have lost the will ,completely and we Mumbaikars know what is right and wrong..we read the writing on the wall much before it will read by the rest of Mother India.

And this is not just about only one slap...

So this dog sleeping bought out the turmoil on the first day of New Year.. my restlessness my angst...three days after I had shot him...

Another important factor that prevents me from being photographically adventurous is that I am no more my boss , enslaved to a job that breaks my spirit when I return home dog tired and hit the sack, skipping my dinner ...but not before hugging spending some time with my Malang grand daughter Nerjis Asif Shakir .. she lulls me to sleep..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube