Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The Blog Is A Path To Peace Hope And Humanity

Kaushik Dutta June 12 at 9:55pm Report
I am watching your photo stream in flickr very religiously. I have never heard the name Taragadh. Is it in Ajmer? What is the altitude!? Do you on way to Ajmer urs or on the back? Very moving pictures. It seems that I am in Taragadh!!!! Brilliant detailing Firoz bhai. AS I AM FEELING I WAS THERE WITH YOU.
Saalam.

The guy standing next to me walked Taragadh barefeet , he was always behind me and helped me climb the rocks though I had a stick I fell several times , when we reached a certain distance he told me had been robbed of his slippers and his money too, but he never asked me for a dime but was hungry thirsty I could feel it I gave him 50 bucks and saw tears trailing down his cheek, he had left his mother at the Taragadh Main Shrine and once I had reached the top he took my permission to leave.. so there is a story within a story at every moment.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube