Thursday, December 15, 2011

Kim With Bollywoods Wanted Dam Madar Malang of Mumbai

Kim and Viola are two people from Denmark I met cosmically and rightfully they became my best friends as time passed and here Kim is wearing a blue linen suit hand stitched by me .. at my old workplace..a part of me in Denmark I guess ..

Kim and Viola have reached Denmark and are hoping to get back on track, they were in India for 3 months to make this pilgrimage they sold their car , apartment , and I met them at the lag end of their journey.. I met them through Flickr.com , they were documenting hijras ,they were staying at Bandra , so I helped them meet Mr Santosh Shetty adopted son of Ma Madhurima hijra head of Parksite Vikroli..they shot the hijras of Malad Malvani of Gauri Guru..

And than they shot the Eid e Ghadeer function at Kaisar Bagh, the Shia ethos fascinated them so overstayed in Mumbai to shoot Moharam Ashura .. they met my daughter Samiya , they had already met my wife before she left for Karbala and were regular visitors to my house..

I shall miss them they shot me cutting my head on Ashura day , they shot 9 Moharam and they shot my angst , they shot my beggar world and they shot Marziya Shakir 4 year old street photographer the youngest in the world and they shot Nerjis Asif Shakir 4 month old Malang and my third grand daughter Zaira Saif Shakir 2 month old..

They met both my sons my son in law Assad .. and gradually became a part of my family too..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube