Friday, December 9, 2011

Kim Jansen The Poet of Moving Images

It was Kim who sent me a message on Flickr , he wanted me to help him get access to the hijra community , that he and Viola were documenting, his note to me was polite and thus made me respond to him , normally I avoid all those who contact me regarding the hijra community.

I am a photographer I shoot the transgender community but after the shoot I am back to reality, I cannot solve gender based problems you have to approach the right forum.

So when it turned out that Kim and Viola were staying in Bandra we met I took them home they endeared themselves to my family my grand daughter and my wife invited them to lunch before leaving for Karbala..

I took them around to meet Ma Madhurima as Laxmi Narayan Tripathi my hijra gury was locked up in Big Boss house .. and than accidentally they shot the Eid e Ghadeer Juloos , they liked the Shias , their humility the fervor of Hussain and so they cancelled their tickets and decided to shoot Ashura in Mumbai.. the rest you know they shot Kaisar Bagh , and finally 9 Moharam at Honda and Byculla and the Ashura at Amin Imambada and my own kama matam on the streets of Mazgaon on the Hancock Bridge..

They met my daughter and Assad and now they will leave home with some memorable love linked memories ..Kim and Viola mean a lot to me they shot my culture my faith and the angst of the Shia youth .. I salute and than them for spreading Humanity as the Message of Imam Hussain.. and the war of the Shias against modern contemporary Yazidi terrorism continues ..

Shias bombed out of existence in Afghanistan and eunuch Muslim society wont shed tears , they were devoid of tears when the Holy Prophets grandson Imam Hussain was slaughtered in the most heinous and brutal manner .. Wahhabi power based anti Shia tirade , Salafi based puritanical methods of erasing Shiasm is the cause of agony on the soul of Islam..and our blood gives testimony to our ongoing battle with these spiritual corrupted infidels ..and eunuch Muslim society watches helplessly as one Muslim kills another Muslim all in the name of Misplaced Martyrdom .. and a lost Cause and a heaven inhabited by 72 nubile virgins ..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube