Saturday, December 10, 2011

Google Customer Care Sucks .. From Asshole to Eternity..

The most disgusting, the most pathetic , the most neglectful, most blogger unfriendly , never ever solving or resolving an issue , is Google Blogspot , I think its time they shut it down like the rest of their pathetic services be it Google Buzz Knoll or Google Wave .. and Make Google+ a blog site ..

I have a issue with blog spot of removing Word Verification from my Blogs Shah Ast Hussain and it has not been done till date ..

In one way Facebook Support is million miles ahead of Google including Flickr.com the best Customer Support on the Internet..maybe because they do this because they charge me as a Pro Member .. but if I hate any Customer care it is Googles Blogspot.. it fuckin sucks from Asshole to Eternity.. And I hope Google ass slickers read this too.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube