Saturday, December 10, 2011

the furious physician


Dr Glenn Losack MD takes a vow every year he comes to shoot India , when God above fulfills his wish of letting him come to India Dr Glenn Losack MD shaves of his hair , a ritual that he does to appease the Maker for his bounty and benevolence.

Dr Glenn Losack is missing someone , and this earnest desire makes him grouchy grumpy angry and he searches for a punching bag, as he cannot find one to his liking he hits me instead way down below the belt .. this is the American way and I am not complaining.. I consider Glenn a very dear friend and we both have flaws and we both are miserable human beings in love with receding shadows , illusions and ethereal ironic dreams that iconic ally belong to someone else

We are romantics Don Quixote and ..Sancho Panza .. and our hope is the fleeting ball breaking hands of a clumsy windmill .. one disaster after another ..

All this was shot on 9 Moharam, while heading towards Byculla from Rosewood Hotel Tardeo where he stayed , I was accompanied by my Danish friends Viola and Kim , I had kept this batch in abeyance , to post the Ashura segment of Moharam ..this is a two part series .. Glenn left after he shot Jalal Mamus event at Byculla and Kim And Viola left too after completing Byculla Savoie juloos .. I shot 9 Moharam at Kaisar Bagh too..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube