Friday, November 11, 2011

I Am Proud To Be A Shia Hindu

182,757 items / 1,443,110 views

the land
i was born
is my karbala too
i want to go to
hindustan
words of
imam hussain
thought
to review
hindustan
where
hospitality
humanity
khuloos
iqlakh
respect
for the guru
was on view
the land of hope
brahma shiva vishnu
i am answerable
for my faith
to a mother
i dont need to
answer a mullah
or answer you
my faith is humanity
yes i am proud to be
an indian a shia hindu
if you call me a kafir
or a heretic it would
be an added compliment
no issue what my mother
placed as my birthright
you or even me
cant undo
from any religiosity
that kills in the name of god
from such religiosity
my soul withdrew

only muslims love killing muslims a lustful vengeance on review when you bomb shia mosques you
burn the holy koran too..spilling blood of a believer sadly true

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube