Friday, November 11, 2011

Hindus 2 Muslims 1

150,049 items / 1,150,758 views

on the soul
of our mother india
a national daily
makes more fun
insulting
humiliating
demoralizing
everyone
thousands who died
because of a criminal act
unwarranted an evil deed done
but than the Indian ethos
of brotherhood and peace
says let bygones be bygones
lets start fresh two souls
but body one two eyes
of a nation the crescent
the rising sun lets
sort out our differences
amicably for the unborn
children of our daughters
our sons our loved ones
for we all are affected
when out house burns
the memories of the riots
haunt and return

This was a Times of India headline on the Ayodhya verdict mocking the soul of Humanity, for the editor the riots its aftermath was like a fucked football match, because he did not have to suffer like us , as a Muslim I lost my house ,my belongings everything , my life was shattered , my kids still go through the trauma of the naked swords when they came to hunt us out and Kolis gave us shelter hiding us in their homes at the risk of their own lives.

One fucked mosque divided an entire nation , we bleed even now .. I stopped taking the Times of India after this and I tried to mend the fences of my broken spirit today I shoot Hinduism with respect dignity and as a message of Peace .. for all.

I also feel sorry the government that we voted to power was more helpless than us with leaders worse than eunuchs watching the massacre and doing nothing simply clapping their fucked hands .. they will be guilty even after their Deaths..

I dont bow to the minarets of Delhi that divide us .. yes I am proud to be a Hindu Shia .. I distant myself from any Islam that promotes hate killing and degrading the nation because of religiosity.

I am a follower of Hussain ..his sacrifice was Humanity. My Karbala is Hindustan..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube