Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Chhath Puja With Mr Sanjay Nirupam Juhu Beach 2011

I shoot the Chhath puja feast at Juhu every year , barefeet, I am not a great fan of sunset pictures , so I came here after sunset , so I could not shoot the usual Chhath puja pictures of women offering fruits tributes to the Sun God, nor did I shoot the sand markers who crawl from the road on their bodies from the road to the sea.

I shot the beach packed with the Bihari migrant and this was the largest crowd I have ever seen , i was mostly on the stage where Mr Sanjay Niprupam es hosting this huge massive cultural show..a lot of actors like Manoj Tiwari , Manoj Bajpai attended the show.

The most powerful crowd puller besides Mr Sanjay Nirupam was Congress I leader Mr Kripa Shankarji, he recognized me immediately we had met last year during Ganesh Visarjan Juhu..

I shot all this and than luckily managed to get a ricksha to take me home back to Bandra.

This is part of my series on Hope Hindutva a message of Peace and Humanity..

Mr Sanjay Nirupam was very happy to see me again this year ..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube