Thursday, May 26, 2011

Dear Katrine


Hello firoze.shakir
hello my dearest how are you and your family? hope you are fine,my name is Katrine,am 23years,am a Russian living in Spain,i will like to know much about you to establish a good relationship with you as am the only daughter in my family but my parents is late,please write back let me tell you much about me and also i have something special to share with you and also to send you my pictures. Katrine


dear katrine
please dont
fall in love
with me
for me 'love
is nothing
but a hole
in a latrine
a hole
through
which
i have been
when i once
fell in love with
a warrior queen
neither love
nor the whole
have ever been seen
love is a delirious sickness
that makes you green
affects the chromosomes
and the genes causes
gangrene liver heart and spleen
diseases unforeseen love
infects the imagination
the brain the heart the soul
the tool and the machine
love is unclean love
has no cure no vaccine
love is malicious no
katrine no more
love for me you know
what i mean
your feelings your tender
soul body flesh i wont
demean love is sexual messy
sticky very obscene makes
funny sucking noises
loss of protein no katrine
i am not keen i am very
particular of my bodily
hygiene and there is a
possibility you might get
fat bloated pregnant
a thought foreseen
spoil your nubile figure
now lithe and lean
you might end up
giving birth to a monster
like this bare feet bare
assed poet sweet namkeen
so please please i beseech you
to forget me katrine who knows
you might want to honey trap me
you might not be 22 only a pre
pubescent teen send me to
prison my head my balls guillotined
for you fucking poets might be
a thought routine dear katrine
sweet serene sheen sateen
sometimes i think i am much
safer fucking an in between
no children no menstrual machinations
just same bed only change of scene
she will look after my welfare
keep my houseclean her heavenly
over bursting tits her cleavage her ravine
a love pure pristine a dose of morphine
au revoir a bientot cher katrine

i could suggest a guy in montreal canada more virile more endowed gifted in all departments a photography dean..what say you katrine..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube