Thursday, May 26, 2011

CC TV Project Launched at Bandra Police Station Hill Road

187,745 items / 1,478,017 views

This evening 25 May 2011 was celebration time at Bandra Police Station , the CC TV project was launched covering vital roads junctions of Bandra under the jurisdiction of Senior Police Inspector the dynamic no nonsense Mr Samad Shaikh.. It is a very important project to kerb crime and road rage it was inaugurated by Ms Priya Dutt MP and as I came in late I shot these few pictures after all the biggies had left.. I shot Mumbai Additional Commissioner Of Police Amitabh Gupta as he was leaving in his car..

I shot the police force constables and the staff of this specklessly clean police station of Mumbai and one of the finest too.

In the picture Mr Clarence Gomes of Bandra Times diligently takes notes of the CCTV Project from Senior Inspector Samad Shaikh of Bandra Police Station.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube