Friday, April 29, 2011

A Love Story Called BOO

182,541 items / 1,439,348 views


rolleyes
ashiq ..blah
koi ashiq love
shove nai hota
sab time pass
bakwas
cheating


me this is my first love story to you
it is called the reincarnation of the stone man

u cooked n i wrote poems

ok i was called dumb

the elders had got me married to you
your were an orphan
they called you stupid

S wow nice story ..grrr ...story mei bu orphan n stupid ..lol

so we were married in a cave
we had a tigers head for the wedding buffet

we danced all night
it was not salsa or samba
and you smelled beautiful
you were so goddamn happy
those days there were no jukeboxes

so the crazy demented old widow of the Stonehenge village sang for us getting drunk all the time
dont you remember
S no
me: than people gave us presents
S: Ok
then i died n went to heaven .
story finish

me: your uncle that fat sloppy chief from the next village gave us a goat
S: come back to real life now
me: that was one feet already in its grave
your aunt Selena dont you remember her
S: Sir ...yeh kesy bakwas story hai ...goat as gift ...eww
me: gave you a amber brooch
S: Ok that sound a bit better
me: the one you lost a few days after the wedding

S: Chalo.je ..mila bhi n lose bhi ho gaya
wa wa
me: your cousin gave you a peck on the cheek and tried hold you tight i pushed him bak
S: :-O
me: than the village shaman gave you a green grass girdle
i loved your great great aunt she gave us a lovely oak wood cradle
oh i was deeply touched
and tears were flowing from my eyes
: :-S
sir are you okie ?
You scare me sometimes ..

me: you looked gorgeous your cheeks were flustered
you had gained a bit weight but you promised you would lose it
took your word i was far to scared of you
S: :O

S: hmm
me: i had wooed you for many years but your uncle that wicked Zoffar wanted to give yoU to the butcher he was going to give you a fatter dowry
i was far too poor
good for nothing
i had nothing to give you
S: :(
me: but i gave your uncle my mothers quartz ring and after a great bargain i was given your hand
the butcher was not happy
he made a trap near my door
S: :s
me: and i being a poet romantic fell into it
it was a ditch filled poisonous vipers
they bit me all over
but i was bitten by your love
that saved me
S :s
me: i was in delirious fever i remember nothing
later the boys from the village told me you take care of me
you gave me a new life
i was married to you
the butcher he fled the village he i was told is selling vipers in the next village
S: SIR
me: it was the great equinox the day were pledged our souls to each other
and i woke up from my fucked dream
i think i will stick to writing poems and shooting pictures and wooing you

S: BOO

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube