Sunday, April 10, 2011

I Could Go On Shooting Her Forever.

179,319 items / 1,411,643 views

Some faces some people have a mystical pull, being a Sufi poet whose soul is embedded in the sepulchral silence of his camera shooting Sapna Bhavnani was a moment in timelessness , a part of the canvas of my mind, I could not move away as she animatedly gave an interview to the media person..

I was meeting her first time face to face though we have common friends like Al the Tattoo Artist and Diana of the Deadheads..

I am indebted to the humility of her person that she allowed me to capture her angst her myruad moods as candidly as I could as a street photographer of course.

I used to read her columns , that had so much of wit punch and drama of life.

Thank you Sapna..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube