Friday, April 15, 2011

From Croatia With Love Damir and Zlatko

180,532 items / 1,419,554 views

After they could not find a place to stay they found shelter in Gods house at St Peters Church Bandra , and you wont believe it I was trying Fr Jauns without telling them if he could help them , and mystically God led them to him..

They worked a little bit to supplement their stay in Mumbai by playing music on Bandra streets they were at my workspace I ordered breakfast and tea.

They returned in the evening I suggested they play to the crowds at Carter Road, I met them late when they were returning from Carter Road they had big smiles on their faces and thanked me with words you are a good soul and have a good heart..they had a great day and wanted to buy me dinner I politely refused.. I was not well in bad shape I returned home or I would have taken them for dinner myself.


I was humbled by these two guys strangers in my beloved city,. they dont know anyone here and are stranded till they can earn some money for a ship ticket to Iran and then cycle through to their final destination Croatia.

They cycled from Craotia to Turkey and from Turkey they came to Chennai and cycled their way to Mumbai.. when I met them on the streets took them home.. the rest is history..

Today they have gone to town for their onwards visas I shall meet them at my shop if you guys want to help them contact me, they are ready to jam in at your pubs or parties whatever.. very simple peace loving guys on a mission of Love Through Music.

They were to meet my Brazilian friend Carlyta last night but she was busy with another do..they look like hippies but they are in love with Indian spirituality so people are scared of them on the streets.. they play African music South American and trance music..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube