Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Who Will Win The Match ? India Or Pak



178,482 items / 1,397,379 views

these are
loads and loads
of messages
i received
at facebook
in a gunny bag
chain messages
i was duly tagged
wherever i went
its an india win
they unanimously
bragged
even my panwala
caught me on the street
raucously asked me
who will win the match
india or pak ?
at goodluck
irani hotel
near mehboob
studios
they offered
me black tea
keema brun
free snacks
elco pani
puriwala
gave me
dahi badas
returned
my money back
i got free
Indian flags
at cheap jack
though at mohali
a ticket costs a lac
punters bookies
make hordes
of money
acumen
with great
knack
both sides praying
the great dream
does not crack
do or die
or get media flak
tryst with destiny
at wankhede stadium
crowds jam packed
a poet searching
for a needle
in a haystack
if wishes were horses
than beggars would be
on horseback


jeetega bhai jeetega hindustan jeetega at mohali only sound track

india won by 29 runs matter of fact skill and tact
paisa usul dhin chak din chak

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube