Thursday, March 10, 2011

Shot By Sundar Vetkar Camera Doctor Fort Mumbai

175,419 items / 1,366,415 views

Sundar Vetkar has a camera clinic beneath the stairs and only 3 people can be accommodated at any given time including the client his assistant and himself. and this is prime space in Fort Mumbai.. off Bora Bazar .

When my camera gives me trouble I give it to him , and he charges me a very nominal amount from what is charged in the market the reason he says in his words ..Firozebhai your camera is a healing tool you shoot humanity I cant charge you , you dont make money through your photography...how can I charge you.

I force money into his refusing hands I dont want to dent my self respect or his.


So there are good people in the camera trade and there are others who rape you in the name of friendship with your clothes on.. and the one I am referring to knows this already I have stopped going to his shop completely.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube