Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The Myriad Moods of A Hijra Goddess

172,893 items / 1,348,770 views

i shot
blindfolded
with my
cyclopean
camera eye
a thought
she may deny
raw beauty
lies in the soul
of a camera lens
beauty never lies
the myriad moods
of a hijra goddess
human in disguise
on her cheek a
tear rolls as the
fleeting moment flies
in the silhouette
of her eyelashes
i find my poetry
my paradise
neither man
nor woman
nubile
sensual
voluptuous
sweet serene
a slithering
soulful soliloquy
king size
a sleeping goddess
my muse i wait
for her to arise
on the mound
of my despair
the rays of
her sunrise
i wonder
is it merely
loneliness
why she
makes
me cry
barefeet
a beggars bowl
a beggar poet
of mumbai
as the brazen
winds kiss
her lips
my cosmic fate
jeopardize
a drop of
a seminal
silence
as it flows
down
my thighs

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube