Tuesday, March 1, 2011

From One Poet To Another

173,071 items / 1,350,081 views

The Load Carriers of Haji Malang

No state treats its original inhabitants like slave drivers as Maharashtra does,, and this is what I show through my pictures as testimony of their oppressed lot , this lady is a daily wage worker she carries stuff for the shop keepers from the foothills of the Malangad mountains to the top of Haji Malang where the Holy Shrine is located , this is her karmic fate and good she is being enumerated as human thing at census time..

And it is hateful even children are made to slog this way but I am not an activist simply a poet and a photographer as much as a Marathi Manoos than those who sit in their gilded citadels.

And I am sure , hundred and one percent sure, that my dear poet friend Aditya Thackeray sees this poem of life .. and does give a healing hand when his time comes on the throne.

This is a genuine appeal beyond politics I hate to talk about law and order I would not want to get killed at Bandra promenade for Rs 100.. I would gladly give it as hafta to keep my mind body and soul intact... may the soul of Rushabh Yadav age 19 rest in Peace .

He was at the right place at the wrong time... and it is easy to put the blame on the cops but the buck does not stop here it reaches the doorstep of erstwhile CM Mr Prithviraj Chavan Saab.

Bar dancers , bars is passe crime has reached the daily life of our children too who fortunately was not in a bar...but at a public place close to much touted elitist Bandra Sea Link .

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube