Saturday, March 19, 2011

Muslim Beggar Shot By Marziya Shakir 3 Year Old

176,197 items / 1,380,420 views

Marziyas pictures are figments of Marziyas mind, what I saw does not matter it was what Marziya saw shot that completes the mystery of life and the drama of the poetry of life.

Marziyas pictures are vast stretches of the innocence of her mind..and Marziya sees her pictures on the computer screen and will proudly claim it as her picture ...Dada yeh hamne liya tha...Grandpa I took this one.


And I know if not today perhaps in some long distant tomorrow Marziya will understand this medium of picture taking more poetically than me...photography is an extension of poetry.

The gamut of street life shot in a singe frame...and the street is a vast ocean of ships sailing to stay afloat...with or without mast with or without bearings some rudderless some will sooner or later capsize...some will reach shore as survivors of a great tsunami of lifes waves... hitting the soul of the destiny of man.

So Marziyas pictures shot at the age of 3 are stanzas seamlessly uniquely intensifying a given moment captured in all its slithering fleetness.

And Marziya is a impulsive as I am when taking pictures she knows when to stop and when not to take pictures.


Its impulses triggered on the soul of the mechanism of the mind that create pictures.

Studying photography I dont know..I know I am unlearning photography through the gift of life of a three year old child.

A child who began shooting her universe with a blindfold... shooting darkness creating light.

The toy miniature camera that was Marziyas first camera is always there and she uses it even now pretending to take shots to get rid of her childlike melancholia and boredom.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube