Friday, March 25, 2011

Marziya Talks to Jesus

Marziya was at the Juloos with me and this was shot while we were moving towards the Bandra Shia Khoja Mosque, Marziya at 2 years respects all religiosity, and she knows Jesus pretty well, as she bangs into him at every street corner of Bandra Bazar Road..

And as I mentioned earlier Marziya does not need a camera she shoots Jesus better than me with her eyes, and the human mind is a camera that we hardly utilize in real life.. Marziya shoots this with her mind and by this exercise hones my camera eye too.

And for the first time I shot Marziya focusing deep into the eyes of Jesus on the crucifix..and Marziyas body language needs no face to tell you what she is thinking..

in silence
unaware
of my camera
presence
with jesus
marziya talks
jesus who
is now
freshly
condemned
for having
his shop
on the sidewalk
though
illegal hawkers
the soul
of humanity
does not shock
its jesus
his spiritual shop
they want
removed
put a lock
thereby
hurt religious
sentiments
hurt his flock
jesus
the soul of peace
the greatest bedrock
so for the time being
jesus politicians
in a deadlock
an issue
more than jesus
the greatest
roadblock
a barefeet poet
through his grand daughter
at bandra bazar road
muses takes stock

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube