Thursday, March 24, 2011

Jabbar Bhai of Bandra Bazar

177,005 items / 1,387,358 views


I shot this day before yesterday Jabbar Bhai was paying the butcher , actually I later realized he had a Niyaz he had invited me but I had forgotten about it completely.

Niyaz is in remembrance and thanks to the Holy Saint in this case of Jabbar Bhai to Khwajah Garib Nawaz of Ajmer.

Jabbar bhai and I hit off very well, he left last evening for Ajmer I told him to visit my Peersaab Fakhru Miya of Hujra No 6.

I shoot street scenes my surroundings record emotions and life on a slow track of Bandra sometimes add text or poetry.

Most of my photoblogs are titles without text..

I have covered Bandra sensitively poetically to the best of my ability..without bias including every religiosity faith that I chose to shoot.

I avoid political issues I dont know why and among all the political leaders of Bandra one man I genuinely like to shoot fir his humanity for his humility for his love for service to society is Advocate Ashish Shelar his wife his mother and his son Omkar.

Ashishbhai is one human being who stands by you all times whether you vote for him or dont vote for him , does not matter human issues are important to him.. he is a leader but also a grassroot cadre of his party.,

Maybe in many instance given the nature of predominantly Muslim surroundings and bias they my not like his party but they hold him as an individual in the highest esteem..


Muslim leaders and it is my personal opinion have no time for people at all.. they only fatten those who serve them with free goodies and the common man moves aimlessly and it is only during election time they rub shoulders with mere mortals like us.. if I was to go to meet any of these top leaders mind you I would have to wait till eternity and than be told Bhai Saheb Toh Ghar Par Nahi Hain.


And placing huge banners at street corners trumpeting whta you have done is nothing but ego as what you are doing is what you ought to have doe much before the issue came into the media eye.

Our leaders not just the Muslims every one love to politicize make sure the stand out bigger than their cut outs too...

Getting Salman Khan to dance to your political tune is not the essence of politics only a form of political prostitution on the dumb soul of society...

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube