Monday, February 28, 2011

Shooting Khushi Is A Poetic Expression of My Karmic Fate

172,623 items / 1,345,151 views


my hijra pictures
are poems
of hijras
a humanity
marginalized
battered beaten
raped sodomized
because of
homophobic hate
for a better tomorrow
the hijra waits
shooting khushi
is a poetic expression
of my karmic state
a poet beggar
a hijra goddess
both at divinity's gate
both searching
for ideal soul mates
the flesh was willing
the poets spirit
was celibate
kindred moments
dire straits
hallucinogenic
hyperbolic
hypertension
shot my pulse
my blood rate
what has sex
got to do
with being human
written on a broken slate
trampled weather beaten
libidinous soul of man
implicates whirling
dervish on the beat
of drums he gyrates
kaif a stirring of the
sufi angst going
round and round
a cosmic circle
a moment
in words my poetry
wont duplicate


a doomed facebook wall
paying tribute to marc zuckerburg
as another despots citadel
topples reasserts reiterates
freedom when
bombs euphorically detonate
in chains for last 40 years
for a breath of fresh air
they hopefully sigh and wait
the libyans
the yemenis
the bahrainis
the qataris
the shias
of saudi arabia
a cemetery
the holy nobility
no nameplate
only the warlords
palaces
decorative ornate
two parallel lines
desperately trying
to be straight

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube