Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My Humble Tribute To Jafari United Social Tropp India.. The Just Boyz

168,649 items / 1,313,879 views

Because the Jafari United Social Troop Boys also known as JUST India , have saved me many a times after I cut my head with a dagger or a sword , I decided to shoot exclusive pictures of them , administering First Aid to the matamdars, the zanjir wounds have to be pressed and cleaned as clots form , and are not easy to get rid off.

The kama wounds too are cleaned , sometimes the Doctor present with the Just boys will stitch the wound or in serious cases send the wounded person to the local hospital.

As I am a diabetic , when I cut my head my bleeding takes a lot of time to stop, and after several bandages one on top of the other the bleeding does not abate.

But I avoid anti septic shots ointments , only water does for me , I avoid stitches on my head..because people around me stop my kama zani in time I dont have much problem.

I have bled the most during Athvi in Lucknow when I cut my head with a sword and again at Hussain Tekri Chehlum this year.

My wounds on the head have not healed as yet, and once in a while blood trickles out...

So this is my humble tribute as a photographer who does Kama Zani to the holistic healers of Mumbai.. the Just Boyz of India.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube