Tuesday, February 15, 2011

MTNL BROADBAND A NIGHTMARE ON DEMAND



















photo courtesy Google images

I am a subscriber
MTNL Broadband
i am at their mercy for bad
service infrastructure
why i dont understand
this is technology in our land
corruption scams hope
of a nation on quicksand
so many letters of complaint
to their office at Bandra Reclamation
my poetic pain i wont expand
internet service provider
tasteless totally bland
MTNL broadband
a nightmare on demand
their linesmen come
change wires using
an old magic wand but
after some time
it is the same story
my cosmic fate caught
in catastrophe of a
screwed up cybernetic plan
tears i shed as a photographer
poet blogger i hope
their GM Of MTNL reads this
humanly understands
but if he has a Reliance
connection at his home
dont blame him
than this is my last
plea of agony
my sartorial satire
serendipity serenity
my bejeweled hand
my equity my home grown brand

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube