Monday, February 14, 2011

Mohomed Ali Aga Iran Zaboli Does Zanjir Matam Athvi Malad Malwani

170,071 items / 1,320,870 views

Mohomed Ali Aga My Iran friend had bought his zanjir and asked me that he wanted to scourge his back,,I saw the glitter in his eyes , I told him to go ahead , as Mohomed Ali Aga is a Mauliee a great lover of Imam Hussain..

He was born in India loves India and so comes every year during Chehlum to India , he does Ashura either in Iran or Karbala Iraq.

His family owned a Irani hotel in Mumbai..he treats me as his family and so I bought him here to Malad Malwani for Athvi.

He is a very simple man and each year he sends one poor Irani for Ziyarat all expenses paid is the humanitarian love in his heart for his country and Imam Hussain.

And it is hard to believe that I shot this man every year during Chehlum at Rehmatabad in Mumbai but never knew him or ever shared a word with him.

It was meeting him at Hussain Tekri at Vasi Lodge with Ali Shah that we became friends and traveled back to Mumbai in the same train from Ratlam.

So we both participated in two Chehlums.

He than came home after the Mira Road juloos met my family Marziya Shakir my 3 year old grand daughter and he is now my family friend in the true sense.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube