Tuesday, January 4, 2011

So What Is Cooking My End ?


159,806 items / 1,259,814 views









Once I finish posting pictures of the Makdhoom Shah Baba Urus, I will complete the Chennai 7 Moharam pictures the last lot I have kept on hold, than I will post pictures shot of my house majlis that was recited by Maulana Hasnain Karari, attended by close friends Wajid Bhai Busheri Abbas Kazmi Saab and others , I dont have a great following among Mumbai Shias.

Now if I had kept a kirtan at my house all would have attended I mean my Hindu friends such is life on a slow track in Mumbai and this observation is not an attempt at cheek and jowl.

I was in town this morning to get rid of blood in both my camera bodies and my dear friend Camera Doctor Sundar Vetkar Fort dd it free of charge, I took a few pictures of him..

I shot the Fakhruddin Shah Babba Sandal on Sunday, as usual I shot it half way and returned home , I did not do the Kaif because of Moharam, my presence has been missing and subdued at the Sufi circuit of Mumbai.

I am not a majlis goer or a masjid hopper I keep to myself, my work and my blogs, the one upcoming event is the Guru Nanak Park Juloos by the Wazir brothers that starts at Bashiron , and winds through Almeida park and ends at Shia Khoja masjid Bandra with matam zanjir and kama by the Yadgare Mehdi Anjuman of our devout Shia Bandra Boyz..


And I hate the fucked word verification at Blogspot.com grow up.. you are million light years from Flickr even Facebook for that matter .,,,I mean your robotic pea brained techno dudes dont know a positive blogger from a fucked positive spammer ,,

I have 159808 photo blogs at Flickr where all my blogs originate and I cross blog here because Blogspot is my old web presence as a blogger...

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube