Saturday, December 4, 2010

The Plight of the Muslim Beggar Woman

154,934 items / 1,214,765 views

She sits outside the Tata Parsi Agiary or Fire Temple I am told her husband drops her here to beg, silently , her children draw the attention of the passing public on Bandra Hill Road.

I shot this from the hip, and she gets a good response a lot of Muslim women give her alms, I avoid shooting her , and this was a fluke dispassionate shot without focus or aim..so it looks natural and real as real as she is .. this is forced beggary and the Muslim male gets away with it , as he is supported by a woman hating Muslim male macho society , and i say this earnestly , nothing will be done to find the cause or the root of this problem.

I am a photographer , a street photographer and she becomes part of the frame I shoot street pain and despair.

And because I am a photo blogger this becomes part of my documentation of human life all in different sets at Flickr where my blogs originate, and than cross blogged via link to Twitter and Facebook and my other websites.

This is a very sad scary and pathetic scene on the soul of Islamic society at grassroot level..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube