Thursday, December 9, 2010

Man is a Caged Animal Born In Captivity

155,120 items / 1,221,451 views

These are a series of pictures I shot from a BEST bus on my way to town from Bandra ,I befriended the bus conductor a Muslim fellow called Shahid and he was a very kind polite conductor among all the others have met on the bus I shot his pictures too.


I got off at Electric House went to my friend Anil Shejale webmaster of Holy Name High School website but he was fast asleep, than I went to my friend Ramesh Mulchandanis hotel Strand Hotl at Gateway but he was not in in and finally caught up with an old friend Lorraine Rhubottom at Grant Building we worked at Burlingtons Taj Mahal Hotel and Treasures of India Dhanraj Mahal once upon a time early 70s , I met her sister Doreen from London too.

Than I went to my moms house and later took a cab to Bhendi Bazar shot my friend Rafiq Bhais discuss fish, he breeds discuss.. the most exotic ones.

I met Maulana Athar Mirza Saab at Moghul Masjid ..Ali Shah Akbar and returned to my work place late evening.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube