Friday, December 31, 2010

I Continue My Train Journey From Chennai to Mumbai

158,650 items / 1,253,549 views

This little kid was the cutest and these are tribal folks the women are pretty and you see them in Mumbai too conning people selling false tiger tooth and nails.
A lot of people fall prey to their antics I bought the false tiger nails I have given it to my jeweler to make earnings ..

The camera for me is a constant and trusted companion , it shows me new vistas create hpe where no hope existed..

Today was my first visit to Makdhoom Shah Baba Dargah at Mahim , this will be new set after I complete this lot.

There is a few images of my train trip from Mumbai to Chennai and I met the hijras at that time.. why I meet them I dont know ..hijras are different things to different people they dont arouse me in that context at all, I am ambivalent to their sexuality I like shooting them as human specimen nothing more nothing less.

I did not meet hijras at the Dhuni at the Mahim dargah, and things have changed drastically at the the Dhuni..I shall blog all my emotions when I post the pictures ..It had a very depressing effect on me..

I shot a lot of Kashmiri beggars and that saddened me all the more.. I shot some sandals and rafaees nothing exciting though.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube