Friday, December 24, 2010

Dharmapuri Tamilnadu Fresh Air And Fresh Fruits

I came here with Dr Abbas Meer he left me at his lodge to attend to his medical work, so I explored the streets of Dharmapuri, from Dharmapuri we left later for Krishnagiri and than to Jigdevi to shoot 8 Moharam Ag Ka Matam.

I shot the streets encountered hijras who had met me at Haji Malang a few years back at the Urus , and the one memory I have of Dharmapuri is the exotic coffee the best I have ever tasted in my life .. I wandered around shooting faces , people school kids and whatever I liked ..

The fruit stalls are quintessentially alive at every block of the street including the coffee shop , lunch was delicious I had dry mutton Madrasi style at a Dharmapuri Dhaba.It cost me Rs 95 ..

And this a break from my Moharam documentary after I finish this I will post the Chennai street shots and finally the 7 Moharam juloos at Chennai.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube