Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Cosmic Mind Of a Poet At Rest


154,706 items / 1,209,566 views

born in the east
fucked in the west
cybernetic convulsions
poetic spasm
congested chest
spasmodic poetry
swollen breast
in memory
of a transvestite
who flew over
the cuckoos nest
across the border
no more my guest
with her heels
she was obsessed
a sex change
the devious doctor
after having tranquilized
her raped her
had totally messed
although i have
deleted her from my
fucked consciousness
i must confess
she did give me head
on a footrest
a facebook dilemma
should i once again add her
ignore her my transvestite
sweetest
zenitude plenitude
on test she blindfolded me
when she undressed
sensuality as an '
androgynous thought
expressed a poet
possessed
never the less
ode to a transvstite
from the north west

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube